Monday, June 27

Work progresses

I'm getting bored with work, hehe. Didn't do anything interesting at all, other than reading documents and notes about oilwell production.. but i do feel that if you sit down reading books, the time goes by faster than usual. Its like being in another world, where 1 min = 30 seconds. Suddenly it was lunch already, and then a couple of 'hours' later the time was already 5pm. Went to KLCC, wanting to shop but ended up not buying anything. I reckoned I'm not a good spender. Indeed I am kedekot haha

Last weekend was OK. got to meet a few michigan friends, including alisa, who just came back. hafiz bawak awek siot, lepas tu segan2.. lawak sial.. sume bawak couple, so kiranye aku dengan alisa la haha.. Anyway, after that I went to meet my balik pulau friends to discuss about our next gathering. There were not many, around teen-ish. I'm not so sure about the end result, I wasn't paying attention at all hehe.

Didn't watch AF as I was still out playing bowling, but my mom taped for my sis. Me like Marsha for her gedikness.. lol.. gedik=geli but seronok gak tgk..

I just found an interesting website.. HERE Ex-MRSMBP, batch 95-96.. Was flabbergasted by the content.. Now I know where'd ayun get her recent accent from.. Ayun, are you one of them? Please say yes..

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought of saying HIE....


'flabbergasted' with the content of my page? I wonder why... hmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home