Friday, May 27

Carrie wins!!..

My prediction was correct, Carrie wins the American Idol. I rooted for here since the beginning, the girl from Oklahoma will definitely be a star one day.. Although Bo was also a good singer, but I don't think he'll look cool winning the title. Let him be the sunken hero, as he is a rock star. That way, he can go further in his career rather than being branded as an American Idol. Good job fans.

Apu is with me now, hehe. He'll be crashing for a few days at my house. Tomorrow he'll be going to his interview and so will I. Then I'm not sure what to do and where whould I bring him.. lalala.. Any suggestions people?? Rawrr

Gotta make a few decisions that will determine the future of my life. Pretty serious.. Well, whatever my decision is, I hope it'll be a good one.. Amin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home