Tuesday, June 7

Decisions decisions..

At the moment, I decided to work at weatherford. Err, I think there's where I'm heading, hehe. I really thought Nestle was THE choice for me, after getting opinions from 'professionals' and guidance from Above, but then something else happened. As I was walking out quickly from the weatherford office (I wanted to return the employment form as I'm declining the offer), then the hr manager shouted my name. She told me that The Boss wanted to see me.. Goddamn, dalam hati mati la aku kena saon, dulu masa interview cakap sanggup itu ini sekali tu nak rejek plak..

But the opposite happened. He talked to me nicely and gave his opinion and suggestions, basically he persuaded me to come and work there. I was dumbstrucked and didn't think that this would happen. He then gave me back the form for me to think again hehe.. Actually I was already given a week to think about the offer, and was supposed to start working yesterday.. So now, I hope this is the one, LOL. Still, I'm going to a few interviews here n there.. haha, carik nahas sungguh.. seronok plak pegi interview.. Can I make it as a profession?

I even have a buddy already to commute everyday soon.. smoking included yah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home