Wednesday, June 22

Food and sports

I had the longest meeting ever in my life. The meeting was to discuss on a few matters about our products line that we are currently handling. It was interesting to hear the discussion, though I was only able to understand a little. How nice would it be to be able to concur to their opinions and ideas. However, it’s much better than sitting at your desk reading all day long, not that I really mind, hehe

For me, the highlight of the meeting was during the lunch break, when the food was served. Oh yeah... It was definitely mouth-watering. Yesterday was the same too, during the seminar which I attended. I don’t mind having meetings like this, but on second thought, it might not be a good idea, especially having to sit down from 10-5 listening and struggling to stay awake simultaneously. I still have a lot to learn and understand, which means reading!! Ergh…

What happened to the US Grand Prix in the states? What a farce!! Rubbish!! Lucky for me I didn’t stay up to watch it, otherwise I would have been so disappointed. I’m sorry for you Kirah. Pegi jauh2, tgk 6 kereta je.. takper at least ko dpt tgk schumi menang.. Ko kena datang dengan kitorang je, baru syok, kalau tak camni la jadinye hehe..



Only 6 cars were on the lining grid at the end of the formation lap and the rest went straight to the pit. The scene of this shameful debacle, dare F1 forget, was the most ligitous nation on the planet. The FIA are expected to charge the French tyre manufacturers, whose admission that their rubber was unsafe to use at Indy precipitated Sunday's shambles, with bringing the sport into disrepute this week… LOL..

Anyway, during the podium presentation, both Ferrari drivers didn’t celebrate, only Tiago Monteiro, who was so excited being on the podium for the first time did the wine celebration. Quite hilarious to see him jumping around spurting wines to basically no one.. haha

Go Pistons!... You are proving that you are unquestionably the greatest team in the world. Teamwork baby!!. And great defense wins the game.. we don’t need Ginobili or Duncan..

Finally, Wimbledon is back.. Watching tennis on grass has never been so fun, I'll never get bored with it. Can wait for the final, I wonder who would it be. Me like Sharapova and Federer. Let’s hope they can retain their crown. Apu, jom maen tennis HAHA.. lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home