Monday, June 13

First day at work..

Today was my first day at work.. Hmmm, what can I say? new people, new laptop, new table, new coffee, new environment, new life.. It was quite interesting I would say, like when I was introduced to the staffs throughout the whole company. God, there are so many names and people to remember.. Most of the big guns are foreigners, from Europe I think, including my boss.. He's a cool dude though, fond of laughing..

First assignment was already given to me, and it needs to be completed by the end of the week! Yey, this is so much 'fun'.. Haven't felt the adrenaline rush for quite a while LOL.. Panicking beb.. I have stacks of documents to read, including a 700-page manual. Yeehawww.. This is how me do it bebeh..

After lunch, I was brought to the KL Convention Center for OGA2005 ::WEBSITE::. Those who are interested in joining the oil n gas industry, tapi still takot2 or tgh contemplate(like me hehe), do attend this exhibition.. You'll see how huge the industry is, almost 800 MNC's participated this year.. ABB, Alstom, CPTDC, ExxonMobil, Germanischer Lloyd, Halliburton, Man Turbomaschinen, Nacap, Offshore-CPI, Proclad, PSA Marine, Rockwell, Sapura Energy, Schlumberger, Shell, Technip, you name it they have it.

They used up all 5 halls at the convention center to accommodate the booths.. Got freebies too ya'll.. I think that it is still a promising and vast industry to be involved with, Just look the visitors and exhibitors man.. and chicks too LOL

Can't wait for my 2nd day.. lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home