Saturday, June 18

Working is ..

First week of work was quite intense, was already given an assignment and it was supposedly due yesterday. when i wanted to submit and discuss with him, he said that he would only be able to next monday. chet.. buat penat je aku buat.. kalau tau, takyah nak stay up..

was so looking forward for weekend now, at least i can wake up at noon, and hangout with friends. got to hangout with the hillarious izan.. ur story can be so unpredictable and unexpected, yet hillarious.. engkau practice jadi pelawak eh.. ho ho ho..

my dad just asked me, "Hakam, why are you at home tonight?". I was speechless, eh nih perli ke apa nih.. He had the serious look on his face, but the tone wasn't though. Well, my dad is a cool guy now.. haha.. not as strict as before.. Err... hopefully.. Tonight, I want to watch AF.. AFUNDI AFUNDI AFUNDI LOL..

I can't use umich as host anymore.. I was still able to go yesterday, but not this morning.. so i guess i have to change to blogspot now.. lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home