Sunday, June 12

Mr Smith

I watched Mr & Mrs Smith, and I really thought it is a cool movie to watch. The storyline was good, the scripts were excellent, with great camera angles and shots. It was packed with actions, comedy, fighting scenes and the director successfully blended everything very very smoothly and effectively. Even the soundtracks suited the story well.. I was literally laughing throughout the entire movie, both Brad and Angelina looked awesome as a married couple. Vincent was unquestionably hilarious. The fact that he still stays with his mother but works with an assassin is unacceptable and solely funny. It would be interesting to have that kind of life lol. Point of this story: dont believe in everything you see and hear, even when you thought you may have known everything about someone. You think you know, but you have no idea.. hehehe.. I recommend this movie!!

Tomorrow will be my 1st day at work. That means Ill have to wake up early in the morning, and this means 5 times a week! This is gonna be 'fun'!.. Can't wait and see how my life turns out after this. I guess I wont be attending the Shell interview in Miri anyway. Well, I can be like Apu and ask for a leave haha.

Currently, I'm waiting for the F1 race to be aired on tv in half an hour. Hope that I wont have any duties tomorrow as I will be very sleepy at office tomorrow. Lalala. If I was still in the states, I would have definitely gone to montreal again. The place is beautiful, so does the crowd. oh man.. I miss my life there so much.. sobsss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home