Wednesday, June 8

Lame day..

Hari nih sungguh bosan.. The whole day I spent lying down on the bed.. bangon tido bangon tido.. gile malas nak buat apa2.. Well anyway, I did my medical checkup for the second time hehe.. It costed me about 300 bucks!! Goddamit.. Sume dia nak check, even for cancer.. Ade satu test nih, dia letak mcm pengepit kat kaki n tangan kau.. before dat, dia ade sapu some kind of gooey stuff, i think its the same kind that you use to check the baby in the stomach hehe.. its kinda interesting.. thats the highlight of my day.. yey..

I'm thinking of watching a movie tonight, hmm.. what would it be? Whats interesting on Wednesday night? I need to buy a car.. local or foreign? Have u guys seen the newly launched cars both from Perodua n Proton? They kinda looked the same! Buttless cars..
Proton Savvy was launched today, originally they wanted to name it Sassy.. LOL.. Sounds sissy. Its actually an upgrade of Tiara.. Anyway, first batch cars are always not advisable to buy.. Hmmmm.. It seemed that I need to consider other options then.. la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home