Thursday, June 30

What a bad day

I was pretty excited and hyped when I was queing up for War of the Worlds two days ago. Didn't mind the long wait, really. So, after HOURS (exaggerate je) waiting in the line, I finally got to the counter. When the attendant confirmed about the date and time, I said OK. Didn't feel anything unusual. Wait till you see the movie uhuk uhuk.. Tak kosser giteww

Then.. Yesterday morning, as I looked at the date again, it was 29th June.. Shaitzzzz.. Its my mom's b'day!! I was so sure before that 29th is on Thursday.. I thought wrong.. So now I have rush back home as soon as I'm done with the movie to have dinner.. I'm supposed to suprise her, now I'm the one who's suprised now LOL. The irony!

Let me tell you about War of the Worlds. I was confused as hell when the movie ended. Err, Ok whats the movie all about again? Err.. And by the way, too much drama.. I was dumbstrucked at the end of the movie.. Is that it? hmm.. OK.. The first hour was OK.. Come on Spielberg, are you are becoming Lucas too now? Then part yg Tim Robbins tu was so unnecessary.. rasa nak ketok je.. Definitely a NO GO for me on this one.. sorry

On June 29th, 2005, Earth goes to war. From Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures comes “War of the Worlds,” directed by Steven Spielberg and starring international superstar Tom Cruise. A contemporary retelling of H.G. Wells’s seminal classic, the sci-fi adventure thriller reveals the extraordinary battle for the future of humankind through the eyes of one American family fighting to survive it. The film also stars Dakota Fanning, Miranda Otto, Justin Chatwin, and Tim Robbins.
-- A remake rupanye.. well it sucked though

Played bowling yesterday night but it wasn't fun, though its cheap yesterday hehe.. Somethings not right with my hand.. hmmm

Wimbledon is now into the semis.. All top 3 seeds managed to make their way through, both man and woman.. I'm not supporting anyone, all I want is a good game to watch. But I do want a Federer - Roddick and Sharapova - Davenport match.. That'll be awesome, though all players are already great to say the least..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home