Thursday, May 19

Starwars finally is coming to town

Just came back from watching a movie I've been waiting for 3 years!! Finally what did I get? both satisfaction and dissatisfaction.. Now I know how anakin turned to the dark side, a thought that has been playing in my mind years ago, since I first knew that Vader was once a jedi.. "Twisted by the dark side, young anakin has", as said by Yoda.. hehe.. But i still think that Lucas should have extended the story a little more. At least tell us more about Vader after he turned evil.. Just a few scenes with the masks and suits, and tadaaa!! Thats it??.. How frustating it was..

Probably I was expecting more.. I had very high expectations for this movie.. I still think that the first 3 episodes that came out were much better than the present 3 in terms of scripts, characters, emotions.. The previous 3 were simpler movie, and the storylines were much more convincing and interesting.. The current 3 dwelled too much into the technology, thus lacking character concentration.. There were also some unnecessary scenes.. Even the jokes were stupid and corny.. But I do like the ending when Obi-wan passed Luke to Owen and Beru Lars. And there they were, stood in front of their hut, watching the suns with a red horizon.. with the orchestra coming in to support the scene.. ah.. what a classy moment it was.. Those who watched the first star wars will know.. ehehe.. Well nuff said.. Good job Lucas, but try harder next time ehehehe..

Now I don't have any movies to look forward to.. Narnia? ok.. Harry potter? ok.. King kong? ok.. well there are still few good movies out there.. And definitely Da Vinci code!!.. Can't wait for the movie to be released soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home