Saturday, July 30

Trip trip trip



India is a unique to say the least. I had the chance to snap a few pictures while I was there for a week. I went to two places: Mumbai and Jodhpur. Mumbai: City packed with people, similar climate; Jodhpur: Village with few people, windy desert.

Well, I apologize if the pictures are too tiny. I'm too lazy to publish it one by one, so I just used Hello + Picasa.. Easy job hehe. There's nothing peculiar, interesting, extravagant, or out of the ordinary, but the first thing that caught my attention when I arrived was the rickshaw. They're everywhere in Mumbai, and very cheap to compared to the taxis elsewhere. Nevertheless, I did enjoy my stay there, but if the company were to send me again, I would rather say thanks,I really appreciate the offer but no thanks. I heard that India got hit by a flood, killing hundreds of people and leaving millions of others homeless. Hmmm.. I pity them

Next destination: Aberdeen
Duration of stay: 5 weeks

Yang nak balik Malaysia next month, jgn lupa aku kalau nak hangout ok

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cantik...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home