Tuesday, July 19

Clock is ticking...

Less than 24 hours remaining before I head to India. Will be boarding the plane at 2010, so I have to be there at least 2 ½ hours before that. Yet, I will still need to go to the office for half a day. Haven’t really packed my stuffs yet. Will be staying for a night in Mumbai before heading to the rig in Rajasthan. I heard it’s in close proximity to the Indian border (not sure with what country though), has a stunning landscape with remains from great empires. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. And hey, they do have winter seasons here. But still.. errr.. thats ok.. Ill keep it to myself.. (Indian + Banghra songs looping in my head)

I’m having mixed feeling, but I think it’s normal. Will be back after one week. Then, off I go to Aberdeen for my training plak for about 7 weeks. So guys.. Wait for me yah! I’m sure most of you are already back in Malaysia by that time. Nak belanja tu, hmm kena fikir kejap hahaha.. Korang la tong tong belanja.. Aku dulu masa baru balik pon kena belanja, so korang pon samalah hehehe.. Acah je

To ayun.. don’t be so depressed.. Come to papa.. hehe..

Btw, I'm reading Harry Potter 6.. Lalala. Nak tau tak ending dia.. Highlight below to read ok

BACA LA SENDIRI HAIYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home