Wednesday, July 13

Man oh man

I have so many things to do, so many things to ask, not enough people to ask around, not knowing what exactly to do, not knowing how to react. Reality hit me. Everyone seems busy with their own assignments. I’m feeling confused and incompetent. Thank god I didn’t jump straight into management, otherwise ill fail miserably. I guess it takes time, and one thing for sure, you need to have a lot of connections. Itll make ur life easier, much easier.

Life’s about having your own network; it’s a necessity in reality. I don’t think you can survive on your own. Even after you die, you still need someone to bury you. See how important that is. Man oh man..


Got a new iPod. Sorry la jakun siket.. Thanks darling.. I owe you one








And by the way, have you seen the new Satria Replacement Model? Looks better than Savvy hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home