Sunday, April 24

Splish splash and gathering

Just got back from Sg Congkak. Yes, I went again for the 2nd time in a week. This time it was for my MRSMBP reunion. Didn't think I'd make it in the first place coz I had an interview this morning with WD. But, amazingly I was done with the interview at around 9. I learnt my mistake the first time at Sony interview. So this time I came at 8 even though the paper said 9, filled out the forms, gave my certs, wait for about 10 minutes, then wallah came the interview. Same and few questions so far, so didn't have problem answering. Called Zaki yg baek hati, came down all the way to pick me up and there I was, back in Sg Congkak haha..

Met a lot of my old friends. The food has been prepared by a few people, so we had to pay 10 bucks. We also did barbeque there, though I didn't give a helping hand that much, mostly a helping mouth hehe. It was really fun to meet old friends, a lot of old memories resurfaced from my head. LALALA. Too bad I didn't bring my camera, so later I need to ask pictures from those who brought. I know hadi has a website, so probably later can curik from him hehe.

Tomorrow, back to PJ Hilton for my 2nd interview with Nestle haha.. I wonder what to tell them if they ask me why am I interested into management.. Will be thinking about it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home