Tuesday, August 23

Football stadiums

Aku ingatkan zaman2 road trip nih is long gone the last one was with Rock and Manloque to Carbondale, tapi last week I had the opportunity of a lifetime. Went to Old Trafford, Anfield, Elland Road and Goodison Park.. Masa sampai hari sabtu, and they had matches going on, so terpaksa la dtg balik the next day.. Didn't know that the stadium is right in the middle of the city.. stok belakang rumah je.. gile best.. We also spent a night next to the beach.. Got a room for only 12pounds! How cheap can you get? Can't complain..

I'm getting bored with all this lectures. My brain will explode soon if I were to stay here longer, luckily I've got 1 more week to go.. Kopak gak kalau dok lama2.. Then balik!! Lots of plans and activities to execute once I get back..

Elly.. aku ade beli cadbury chocolate bar, with crunchy bits ape tah..Hopefully yg aku beli tu takde la kat Msia.. Nanti share la dgn rafiq, jangan makan sorang2 nanti gemok hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home