Sunday, April 17

Penang was fun

Came back from the Sony interview at Penang sometime around 5. Reaching KL took about 4 hrs+ but once I was in KL, it took like an hour to reach Pudu. The traffic was terrible, I ended up walking before the bus reached Pudu up to Pasar Seni LRT station. When i passed thru Petaling Street, a chinese guy approached me, saying something in chinese. I get that a lot here, yet I'm still not used to that kind of situation. It felt ackward all the time.

Anyway, I made a few friends at Penang. All including me have the same situation: took the bus at midnight from our respective places, hoping to reach Penang next morning just in time for the interview. Well all of us got our wishes, but probably got too much. I reached at 5 am at Komtar and the hotel was just around the corner, and I left at 1 am. Damn crazy driver nak bunuh org ka! One guy even arrived at 3 am!.. Haha I also met a few of my old friends, one from MRSM (dZul) and the other was my primary skool fren (Safwan). there were thousands of people swarming to the hotel. Konon shortlisted. Kat hotel tu tulis "walk-in", mana la tak ramai.. I think I saw Kong Hong (tak sure nama betol). Anyway the place was a mess.

Stayed a night at dZul's place. lucky for me to meet him, otherwise probably I would just go back right after the interview. So, that nite we went up north, where it got hit by the tsunami.. bersih and ok je, kalau tgk mmg tak tau yg tempat tu kena.. everything looked new.. even the place we hung out was highly decorated.. penang was really different than it used to be 7 years ago.. haha.. lama gile tak pegi..

Anyway, now I'm back in PJ, looking for other jobs that are close by. bile training ngan tenaga nih? hmmm.. lalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home