Wednesday, April 20

Interview calls are exciting LOL

Should I take the job in Penang if I get it? That would be a tough question to answer. The reason I was willing to go all the way to Penang was just because I wanted to get my first interview experience. Even if the pay is 2500, is it worth it? I used to love Penang, only because I lost touch with all my old friends in PJ. Now, most of my friends are here so I will lose my friends again if I work in Penang. However I still love Penang though. Though decision indeed.

Today alone, I got 3 phone calls. Two of them asked me to go for an interview. I didnt expect to get thru for Nestle because I did bad for the test. The other one was from a company located in Rawang. I didn't even remember applying for the job. Moreover, I didn't remember the company's name when the guy mentioned it to me. So embarassing. There was definitely a moment of ackwardness between the two of us.. The timing for all 3 calls were all wrong, the former when I was waiting for the LRT and the latter when I was going down the escalator. The last one also caught me off guard. I was like "lalala" when suddenly a lady from Petronas called me at 6 something asking me a few questions. Not that it was difficult, but when you weren't ready, even the simplest question could be a struggle to you. Apa lagi, ckp je la apa yg pass thru my mind, tapi rasa mcm takde meaning je.. haha. buat malu je.. I can expect a lot more phone calls from other companies, now that most applications have closed. Fingers crossed..

Anyway, tomorrow is a holiday. Kesian ade org nak plan2 tapi ended up cancelling the plan. Jgn emo lagi ye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home