Tuesday, January 31

Time goes by.. so slowy.. I'm hung up

Back to my cozy warm apartment, just had my home-made fusilli with a splendid sauce done with Italian’s secret recipe LOL!. It’s been a while since I last cooked a meal myself and I’m proud to say my skills aren’t diminished yet, still as good. Yes elly, I can cook not only broccoli telur whatever-crap-you-call-it now hehe. wanted to do steak actually, unfortunately haven’t got enuff time to buy. Maybe when you come I’ll cook for you ok?

Today’s been a cold day for me, missed the early train to office and had to wait for almost an hour for the next train out in sub-freezing cold, only to realize how idiot I was to not wait inside the coffee shop at the entrance. blurghh! A little longer and my balls would’ve shrunk to the size of walnut huhu..

Anywho, didn’t do any explicit work. Couldn’t talk as I arrived at the office, jaws were jammed due to the cold 15-minute walk. Took me awhile before I could start talking normally. Tomorrow, there will be a fun activity to do: stripping down some tools, yep been there done that. It’s way easier than building one!

Got a report to write-up just now. A few tips if you come to Scotland: don’t get confused with the usage “just now” in a sentence. It actually means “right now” E.g. where you live just now = where are you currently living. Yada yada yada. Wanna get more intense? Furryboots dae yi bide? Shaiitzzzz

I’m thinking of an imaginary friend right now. You reckon?
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home