Monday, January 23

Can you smell the breeze?

I’m currently sitting at my new desk for my temporary placement here in Aberdeen (Kirkton Drive, Dyce to be specific). This is where the manufacturing facilities and test labs with their brainy engineers are all placed, although, I am not one of them. I was then introduced to most of the people here and now struggling to remember all of their names at the same time. Lucky for me their names are quite common (Dave, Mike, etc) and not like some weird names. So I just hope that I can just guess their names and hoping that they're correct.

Arrived in London on Saturday morning at 5 am and my next flight was going to be at 3 pm. Used that opportunity and took a train downtown rather than sitting on my butt in the airport the rest of the day. Strolled along the river Thames and around Trafalgar square, snapped a few pictures here and there before finally taking the same train back to the airport.

Was jetlagged this morning, 4 am and I was already awake. Watched my first 5th season episode of Smallville and more will come. Should be its final season I think, Lois Lane is quite a busty lady don’t you think? Yummy

Alrighty, back to work.

Today's Prayer Times
Day Fajr Sunrise Dhuhr Asr Maghrib Isha
Mon 6:07 8:24 12:21 1:56 4:17 6:27

There's a new fatwa I heard from my friend here, he said that you can solat Zuhur and Asar simultaneously, something like jamak but not really. Hmmm, that I've never heard before. Does anyone of you have?

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, imam kat ann arbor ni kata, buleh jamak tapi takleh qasar kalau solat jemaah kat masjid and semua jemaah kat masjid tu setuju nak jamakkan zuhur ngan asar. tapi kena ada sebab, cuaca ke, waktu kerja tak sesuai ke, travel ke, sakit ke, ada exam ke, etc. tapi tak leh qasar. maknanya, lapan rakaat la. wallahua'lam, aku harap aku tak silap cakap.

 
At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

berapa lama ko kat Aberdeen?? Kalau ada rezeki, leh nanti family aku melawat :) Have fun and good luck wei!! Imam kat sini plak tak kasi guna prayer times dari islamicfinder - katanye, site tu tak betul dari segi pengiraan bulan and what not...he told me to get prayer times from moonsighting.com...

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger pen boy said...

ouu.. mcm itu ka.. thanks for the info though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home