Tuesday, December 13

KING KONG la plak

I have to admit that I'm a movie freak. Now, I go to the cinema at least once a week, and the best part is that I don't need to wait in long queues coz I have the internet to help me. And for this one, I've booked 12 tix to see KING KONG. So I'm inviting all my friends again, sapa2 yang berminat sila2lah beritahu saya ye. Anyone who would like a ticket, don't hesitate, ok? Let us see how grande Mr Jackson's forth movie is like. The fight scene with the T-Rex should be something to look for.


*UPDATED*
So when is it going to be? Same place as usual.. KLCC..
Time: 7.15pm
Who: Me Ella Bashir Ainur Matde Jirah Apu Ayun Ainur's Cuz Sheila Hafiz.. I guess its hard to plan for people coz you might not know what might happen..

I might be leaving Malaysia next year, I'm not sure yet but I hope it won't be too long.. It's only nice when you have friends with you to hangout and do stuffs.. Don't wanna make new friends no more, old friends are much better and nicer. Missed all those moments. Auwwwwww

Apu, camana WE9? Awesome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home