Wednesday, December 21

Potluck!

Behold my friends... Jom pegi rumah apu this weekend, Sabtu to be specific. Kitorang buat potluck so jangan la pandai2 bawak badan je OK. Kalau setakat nak datang makan je terima kasih je la. Here are who and what each and everyone of us will be bringing:

Hafiz - chicks, dvd
Elly - lasagna, gravy setong
Jirah (I presumed matde as well) - kek
Me - Bihun/Nasi goreng
Apu - drinks/ice cream, paper plates/utensils

So yang laen2 tu yang fikir nak datang tu.. bawak la something ok?

Damn apu siap buat map lagi and specific directions haha.. I salute you lah! Jirah you can swim in the bathtub ok? Wait, I dont think I saw one huhu.

Also, to the ladies, wondering which guy to flirt with next? Listed below are some types of guy that you will find.
Type #1: The Older Man
Type #2: The Starving Artist
Type #3: The Metrosexual
Type #4: The Bad Boy
Type #5: The Nice Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home