Saturday, January 28

Got heat?

Ahhhhhhhh, finally it’s the weekend, after a “long” day work hehe.. There is always nothing better than being able to sit on the couch with a hot cup of coffee on one hand and a cigar on the other, and do absolutely nothing but relax. Obviously, that’s not what I’m doing rite now, but suffice to say I’m happy it’s the weekend.

There are not many things I can do at the moment here. No tv to watch, no book to read. Sounds pathetic, doesn’t it? Well in certain aspects, yes but at the same time it really feels good to be able to do something new and out of the ordinary with a different environment. The people here are very friendly as well, that if you could understand what they’re saying to you. It tacks a lang spoon tae sup wi' a Fifer, aye? LOL.. I’m still trying to get used to the weather here, probably not as cold as Michigan but somehow the cold chill goes right all the way into the bones. Weird..

I’ve got the whole apartment for myself now that Isma has gone back to Malaysia. Brought me to a few places I haven’t been around the city. Its dejavu all over again baby. Lovely! Plus, it’s right in the middle of the town. Lots of clubs to go to and bars to hangout, but with who? That I must plan lah. So, my first plan for tomorrow is ……….. to do some house clean-up, just so that I feel more at home hehehe.. Sapa2 nak datang mai la.. ade satu lagi bilik kosong.. baik pakai cuti korang yg seminggu tu and come and lepak with me here hehehe.. Tiket try mintak from Weatherford, mana tau dapat ke.. I promise you’ll be entertained! Maybe one of these days I’ll make a tour around Europe and try visiting all the places.

http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html
Guys, you should try and play this game. I managed to get up to 1127.67m! I know you can do better than that. I hope this will not be my must-do-activity for the weekend. Sapa2 yang rasa tak puas hati dekat budak laki and nak sepak terajang dia, this is your chance girl. Don’t worry this is no hentai bullcrap or whatever you wanna name it. Its just an innocent name made by the Japanese, always ingenious in almost every field..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home