Monday, November 7

Ikan di laut, asam di darat...



I really like to watch the advertisement during raya, I think the quality has improved substantially for the past few years. All the big guns are trying to convey a meaningful message, some with a hint of comedy and some very simple and each has their own theme I’ve been missing all of them for the past four years, so I made sure this year wasn’t the fifth. Out of all adverts, I think Petronas outperforms the rest, no exceptions this year too. That girl looks cute, I wonder who she is.

Anyway, it felt nice to finally celebrate raya with your family. I’m not saying that celebrating with friends aren’t, but the feeling is somewhat different. I can now say that the gap that has been left hollow in my heart has now been filled with warmth and tender. LOL


And the greatest of all, Manchester United won against Chelsea. Again, the former champion emerged victorious and ruined Chelsea’s unbeaten run. We did the same against Arsenal too. However, the goal came unexpected because I don’t think Fletcher deliberately headed the ball towards the goal. It looked as if he was trying to head the ball back in, but lucky for him the ball went straight into the net. I guess Sir Alex can now breathe a little slower now eh? A little sugar on Mourinho's face please?

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger pen boy said...

Sure dude.. Go ahead! I sure learnt some tips on how to french kiss now haha ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home